Registrations are not valid until payment is made. Payments are to be made by clicking on the "buy now" button to pay your $50.00 fee through paypal.
(We are not excepting mailed payments, no exceptions.)
A separate payment must be made if you plan to participate both days of the conference.
Please read the Event Details on this page. By clicking register, you agree to the terms of the vendor details. .
Vendor space assigments will be given by the Heels Ministry Coordinator upon arrival at the event.
All payments are final, no refunds.
Friday April 7 Hours 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday April 8 Hours 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Date: Friday April 7- Saturday April 8, 2017
Vending Location: Greater Hope Restoration Ministries
Vendor Fee: $50.00 per day
VENDOR APPLICATION AGREEMENT
Applicable to GHRM-Member & Non-Member Vendors.
Please initial to confirm your understanding and agreement.
• Vendor understands that GHRM will provide vendors with 1(one) table and 1 table covering to accommodate product displays. ________
• Vendor understands that vendor location will be determined by HEELS Vendor Coordinator in order to meet all established fire and safety guidelines. __________
•Vendor understands that assignments are final ___________
• Vendor will setup table on Friday April 7, 2016 between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM (must be complete before 6:00 PM). Saturday (only) vendors will set up at 8:00 a.m. (must be complete before 8:30 a.m __________
• Vendor will tear down their booth at the end of the last session of the day__________
• GHRM is not responsible for items left behind after tear down. ___________
• Vendor must adhere to rules and regulations of Greater Hope Restoration Ministries and HEELS, Women's Ministry, and the Fire District.
Greater Hope Restoration Ministries Event Rules & Regulations
1. All participants agree to have their booth(s) open and operational for the public during the hours of the event on Friday and Saturday April 7-8, 2017
2. All participants agree to have sufficient goods to sell to the public during the hours of the event.
3. Each participant agrees to supply their own staff for their table
4. ALL VENDOR FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON OR BEFORE: April 8th NO EXCEPTIONS.
Vendor agrees to:
a. Leave the space clean of all debris and return all provided equipment in the same condition given.
b. All participants agree to be responsible for supplying their own change bank. GHRM WILL NOT PROVIDE CHANGE.
c. Vendor will be responsible for unloading and reloading of their products.
d. Vendor agrees to be respectful of other vendors that may be selling like products. (please do not compete for sales in a manner that offends or discredits any other vendor).
Vendor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by Good Shepherd Lutheran Church or Greater Hope Restoration Ministries, their owners or affiliates which result from any act or omission of Vendor. Vendor agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Greater Hope Restoration Ministries, HEELS Women's Ministry, their owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from Vendor’s use of the property. Vendor’s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from or out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Vendor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the Vendor’s occupancy and use of the conference premises, the church, or any part thereof.”